How to get started
- If you’re interested in our Adult Group Fitness (aka Bomber Fit ) classes then have a look at the schedule (click here for latest schedule), and if our class schedule meets your desired training time then you’re headed in the right direction. Next step call 801-917-8050 to speak with a trainer.
- If you are student athlete looking to gain speed, strength, power, agility and enhanced fitness then you are likely to train after school. Most of our student-athletes train at either 3P.M., 4P.M., or 5 P.M. Please call 801-917-8050 to inquire about the availability of classes that meets your specific needs.
- If you are new to Olympic Lifting, Power Lifting or have not been physically active for many years, we require that you spend 4 sessions in our On-Ramp program. In the On-Ramp training sessions we will cover personal goals, proper lifting technique, measure body composition, and review your current nutritional status.
- If you have a background in sports, Power Lifting, Olympic Lifting, or have been a member of another gym (specifically a CrossFit gym) then you may enter one of our established classes.
Monthly Fees for Bomber Fit
- 2x/week is $80.00 a month
- $120/month get you unlimited sessions in our group classes.
- Punch Pass – $150.00. If you travel for work or just have a super hectic schedule then a punch pass is the best way to go. We have a few rules for the punch pass: 1) the punch pass has an expiration date, 2) that expiration date is two months from the purchase of the punch pass, 3) punch passes can only be extended by injury or serious illness.
Fees for the On-Ramp program and your first month of training are $150.00. After your first month of training, your monthly membership is then reduced to reflect the normal group rate. Folks this is a bargain. Those 4 private training sessions alone would have cost $200.00
Refund Policy: Refunds are provided to members for severe illness or injuries on a pro-rated basis.